1. Transmitting power: the larger the transmitting power, the longer the distance, but the power consumption is large, and it is easy to cause interference;
2. Receiving sensitivity: the receiver's receiving sensitivity is improved, and the remote control distance is increased, but it is easy to be interfered and cause misoperation or out of control;
3. Antenna: It adopts linear antennas, and they are parallel to each other, and the remote control distance is long, but it occupies a large space. In use, the antenna can be elongated and straightened to increase the remote control distance;
4. Height: The higher the antenna, the longer the remote control distance, but subject to objective conditions;
5. Blocking: The wireless remote control used uses the UHF frequency band specified by the country. Its propagation characteristics are similar to that of light. It spreads in a straight line and has small diffraction. If there is a wall between the transmitter and the receiver, the remote control distance will be greatly reduced. If it is reinforced The effect of the concrete wall is even worse due to the absorption of electric waves by the conductor.